Learn more about our Reggio Emilia-inspired classes and how the curriculum will focus on important early childhood foundations for learning. Parents will also learn how our young learners will be able to take advantage of the school’s 89-acre campus and experience a joyful, play-based learning environment infused with music and art.
Discover the Young Foxhounds Experience! Our new program for two and three-year-olds!
Young Foxhounds program focuses on the important early childhood foundations for learning: socialization skills, confidence, and curiosity. As an Episcopal school, we value empathy and kindness.
- Our professionally trained staff partners with parents to ensure that every child’s needs are met daily.
- The Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum offers an exploratory approach to learning with interaction and dialogue.
- Our small class size allows students to actively participate in their learning and express themselves in a joyful, fun, and play-based school environment.
- Each child has access to our dynamic, spacious 89-acre campus for outdoor learning and exploration, allowing him/her to investigate the world around them.
- The curriculum is theme-oriented, with music and art-infused in foundational learning.
- Our Young Foxhounds program prepares our two and three-year-old students for our PreK4 program and Lower School program at St. James Academy.