The goal is to educate four year olds within our greater school community in an active, warm and safe environment utilizing a multisensory approach.
- To provide an age appropriate curriculum with hands on activities and experiences To cultivate a personal relationship with each child by respecting and honoring his or her diverse perspectives and needs
- To develop all senses with a concentration in nature while exploring this 89 acre campus
- To help students grow socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and cognitively – (Developing these skills are essential for building good character, problem solving abilities, collaborative relationships, and living in community)
- To offer personalized learning with flexible, student-centered classrooms that honor students’ voice and choice
- Provide opportunities to discover and pursue passions
- Support creativity as well as foster critical thinking and independence in a nurturing environment
Half Day: Monday – Friday
8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Full Day: Monday – Friday
8:30 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Please contact us to schedule a tour.
Katie Wareheim, Director of Admission & Enrollment Management
Office: (410) 568-7563