Available for Grades Kindergarten – Grade 8.
Chick-Fil-A and Papa Johns
Ordering is now closed.
Weekly Lunch Options
Grauls (Mondays and Fridays) and Casa Mia’s (Thursdays) operate on a weekly basis and will be available to order through the SJA website. Cutoff times to order weekly lunches are Thursdays at midnight for both Grauls and Casa Mia’s deliveries for the following week. Please follow the directions that will appear under each weekly ordering option. Links for ordering Grauls and Casa Mia’s lunches will open the first week of school.
Grauls— Monday & Friday
Click here to download Grauls School Lunch Program PDF.
- If you do not have an existing account, please create an account using the parents name. For existing accounts, please update the student grade level on the left side of your log-in homepage.
- The cut-off time for lunch orders is on Thursdays at midnight for the following week.
Click here to order.
If you need assistance with ordering or your account, please contact Grauls at 410-823-6077 or by email email@example.com.
Casa Mias— Thursday
Online ordering for Casa Mia’s will be available all week (11am-10pm). Order for UP TO four weeks at a time by Thursday at 10pm for the following Thursday.
- Go to our website (www.originalcasamias.com) and click on the orange “order on toast takeout” tab or by downloading Toast Takeout app to your phone and choosing Casa Mia’s Parkton.
- Choose the pick-up option (not delivery) so you don’t have to add your address, everything is coming directly to school on Thursday.
- Select the “SJA Parents-Thur Lunch” menu and make your lunch selections.
- Please include your child’s Name, Grade, Teacher & Lunch Date in the Special Request Box.
If you need assistance with ordering or have concerns, please text 443-801-5113.