Young Foxhounds: Summer Program 2022
Discover the Young Foxhounds Experience! Our new program for two and three-year-olds!
Young Foxhounds program focuses on the important early childhood foundations for learning: socialization skills, confidence, and curiosity. As an Episcopal school, we value empathy and kindness.
- Our professionally trained staff partners with parents to ensure that every child’s needs are met daily.
- The Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum offers an exploratory approach to learning with interaction and dialogue.
- Our small class size allows students to actively participate in their learning and express themselves in a joyful, fun, and play-based school environment.
- Each child has access to our dynamic, spacious 89-acre campus for outdoor learning and exploration, allowing him/her to investigate the world around them.
- The curriculum is theme-oriented, with music and art-infused in foundational learning.
- Our Young Foxhounds program prepares our two and three-year-old students for our PreK4 program and Lower School program at St. James Academy.