For further information about St. James Academy’s Summer Program, contact Elena Baranowski at 410-771-4816 or email email@example.com.
- Participants are requested to wear shorts, T-shirts, tennis shoes, and apply sunblock at home.
- Full day participants are required to bring a lunch. Lunch supervision will be provided. Please do not send perishable items.
- In the event that it becomes necessary to cancel a camper’s enrollment, please see the individual camp site for their policy.
- The camps may use photographs of the participants in future publications unless otherwise notified by parents.
- The program directors reserve the right to request the immediate withdrawal of any participant whose behavior is detrimental to the program. No refund will be given for that week.
- SJA reserves the right to cancel any camp.