It’s that time of year. September is fast approaching and it’s time to do your homework! All the information you need to get the school year started can be found on our website!
- Complete these Forms
- Student Emergency Information Form; (review for accuracy, update, and return signed)
- Health Suite Medication Consent Form;
- Annual Student Medical History Form; and
- Middle School Arts Expansion Letter.
Please return your signed forms to the School Office by Tuesday, September 5th.
- Lunch Program – online ordering will be available August 25th through September 6th.
- After School Activities
- Look for Volunteer Opportunities later this month for the 2017-2018 Patrons’ Events. You can sign up for volunteer opportunities. Parents are encouraged to sign up for at least two Patrons’ events throughout the year. Our first event is the Foxhound Fall Festival on September 22nd. Volunteers make our events possible! Volunteer sign-ups for grade-specific/classroom events will take place after the start of the school year.
Our Student Handbook & Family Directory will be sent home with your child within the first 2 weeks of school. In an attempt to have the most accurate information in the directory, please be sure you have notified the school office of any changes to your address, phone number, or email by August 14th.
The School Store will be open on Thursday, August 31st from 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM for your shopping convenience. Stop in when you are here that day for Middle School Orientation or Take a Peek at Your Seat that afternoon from 2-3:30 PM.
Please be sure to check your emails for any changes that may occur between now and the start of school. Any changes will be shared via email as they are finalized. Should your contact information change during the school year, please be sure to update the school office with your new information.
Thank you for your continued participation and support. It is because of you, our volunteers, that our community continues to be so strong each and every year. We look forward to continuing our legacy of pursing knowledge, building community and serving others in 2017-2018. Enjoy these last few weeks of summer! We will see you in September.
Maureen Walsh, Interim Head of School
Diana Weglein, Patrons’ President