Director of Admission
The Director of Admission reports directly to the Head of School and serves as a member of the Administrative Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- managing the admission process by identifying candidates, touring families, testing, new student orientation, Utilizing available resources to conduct research on internal and external factors that may affect enrollment,
- working closely with the marketing professional to maintain a robust marketing presence through promotional pieces that project a clear image of our school,
- maintaining statistics on all aspects of the process.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- 5 years of admission experience, preferably in independent schools
- Proficiency in computer office software use
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.