St. James Tennis Club Membership & Court Use Rules
The St. James Tennis Courts are for use by St. James Tennis Club Members only.
- Tennis courts are for tennis only. No skateboarding, biking, lacrosse, soccer or other activities or sports are allowed.
- Courts are available on a first come first serve basis. Preference is given to Church and Academy teams e.g. Unicorn Tennis Group, Academy Tennis Team, Summer Camp activities.
- For the benefit of all, singles games should be limited to 1½ hours and doubles to 2 hours.
- Respect for people and property is expected at all times.
- Children should be actively supervised at all times.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any damage to St. James facilities or equipment incurred by me.
- I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless St James, the Vestry, Board of Directors, officers and agents against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, and costs for damage sustained by any person or entity caused by, arising out of, resulting from, happening in connection with, or incident to the use, possession, occupancy, maintenance or conduct of operations upon the premises
- Courts must be left clean and in good order after use.
- Smoking or tobacco products of any kind, alcoholic beverages, or illegal substances are not permitted.
- Please report infractions of rules to Tim Deyesu at 410-771-4816 x7569 or email@example.com