Why Choose SJA?
St. James Academy is intentionally a PreK-8 school with a strong curriculum that builds upon each year, preventing gaps or holes and ensuring nine consistent years of academic preparation. Although children are welcome to enter St. James at any grade level, there are several key advantages offered by a PreK-8 curriculum:
- Educator and advisor communication and collaboration within and across all grade levels allows teachers to really understand each child
- A process throughout the middle school years that leads students to develop and become more firmly aware of what they desire in a high school experience
- Enhanced feelings of safety and confidence built through daily involvement
- Middle School students rise to the expectation of leadership in the SJA community going on to leadership roles in high school and beyond
- Access to our respected placement team that works in partnership with independent, parochial, public schools to find a high school “match” that recognizes your child’s unique gifts and achievements