Child-Centered Learning For Two- and Three-Year-Olds
Our Young Foxhounds Program focuses on the important early childhood foundations for learning: socialization skills, confidence, and curiosity.
Young Foxhounds Program Highlights
What to Expect
- Play-based lessons that make every school day fun
- Social and emotional development with a focus on respect and kindness
- Daily opportunities for practicing imagination and self-expression through independent play, music, and art
- Sensory activities that encourage students to observe and engage with the world around them while teaching confidence and refining fine motor skills
- Continuous learning through movement on the playground and during outdoor lessons
- Opportunities to practice listening and engaging in conversations with teachers and other students
- Half Day, Full Day, and Aftercare enrollment options
Young Foxhounds Annual Tuition
|Half Day (7:30 – 12:00)
3 Half Days
5 Half Days
|Full Day (7:30 – 3:30)
|Aftercare (3:30 – 6:00)
We are committed to making a St. James Academy education affordable. Learn more about how our tuition programs work.
Discover A Place To Grow
Students engage in outdoor learning where they investigate the world around them.
At SJA, every child has the space to actively participate in their education in a joyful and fun environment.
Our professionally trained staff partners with parents to ensure every child feels secure and cherished at school.
Young Foxhounds Inquiry Form
St. James Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarship and flexible tuition programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.