Essential Kindergarten Prep For Four-Year-Olds
Our PreK classes take a child-centered approach to early childhood education that embraces open-ended questioning, project-based learning, and lots of movement.
PreK Program Highlights
In the PreK classroom, experiential learning encourages students to become explorers, creators, builders, and risk-takers.
Social & Emotional Development
Throughout the learning day, PreK students practice sharing and caring about their peers as they join our school community.
Building Confident Learners
PreK at St. James Academy prepares students to thrive in Kindergarten as they begin their educational journey.
Experiential learning is a hallmark of the PreK program at St. James Academy with an age-appropriate curriculum.
What to Expect
- Caring teachers who cultivate personal relationships with each child by celebrating their strengths and honoring their individual needs
- Personalized learning with flexible, student-centered classrooms that ensure every student is heard and cared for
- Hands-on activities that immerse students in their lessons, develop all five senses and encourage self-expression
- Dedicated time outdoors where students explore our 89-acre campus and learn about the world around them
- Daily activities that develop students socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and cognitively including movement, music, art, and STEM
- Imaginative lessons that support creativity and critical thinking while pushing students to try new things, work together with peers, and discover their passions
- Opportunities to make connections across grade levels as students join our kind and welcoming school community
- Half Day, Full Day, and Aftercare enrollment options
PreK Monthly Flexible Tuition Ranges
|5 Half Days (8:30 – 12:00)||$344 – $684|
|3 Full (T/W/Th),
2 Half Days (M&F)
|$509 – $1,019|
|5 Full Days (8:30 – 3:00)||$727 – $1,449|
|Aftercare (3:00 – 6:00)
*based on 12 months
Learn more about how our tuition programs work.
Discover A Place To Grow
Students engage in outdoor learning where they investigate the world around them.
At SJA, every child has the space to actively participate in their education in a joyful and fun environment.
Our professionally trained staff partners with parents to ensure every child feels secure and cherished at school.
Start The Admission Process
We are currently accepting applications for new students in select grade levels. To learn more about the opportunities St. James Academy has for your child, get started below.
St. James Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarship and flexible tuition programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.