Time To Find Their Spark
The Middle School program for Grades 6-8 focuses on the changing needs of adolescent students as they explore, grow, and advance.
Middle School Program Highlights
What to Expect
- Emphasis on language arts through creative writing, literature, grammar and public speaking
- Project-based lessons that develop abstract thinking and higher-level reasoning in mathematics and science
- Regular use of technology to further strengthen information access, analysis, research, and important study skills
- World language instruction that broadens students’ horizons and develops them into internationally-minded citizens
- Well-rounded enrichment opportunities with physical education, visual and performing arts, music, and drama
- Opportunities to try new athletic activities and be a part of a team through Middle School interscholastic sports, rec league teams and Physical Education classes
- Extracurricular activities are offered at all grade levels, including private music lessons, karate, drama, dance, and after-school clubs
- Full Day enrollment and Aftercare options available
Middle School Monthly Flexible Tuition Ranges
|Full Day (8:30 – 3:00)||$850 – $1,700|
|Athletics (3:00 – 4:15)||Included|
We are committed to making a St. James Academy education affordable. Learn more about how our tuition programs work.
“St. James students are prepared to step into High School with the confidence to continue to explore and the ability to make a difference.”
Sarah Oglesby Slomkowski
Discover A Place To Grow
Students engage in outdoor learning where they investigate the world around them.
At SJA, every child has the space to actively participate in their education in a joyful and fun environment.
Our professionally trained staff partners with parents to ensure every child feels secure and cherished at school.
St. James Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarship and flexible tuition programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.